Outpatient Mental Health Clinic
Ongoing outpatient treatment is critical to maintaining
stability and quality of life for individuals with behavioral
The Outpatient Mental Health Clinic at Arundel Lodge provides comprehensive therapy, based on the strengths and aspirations of individuals with behavioral health disorders. We opened in May 2008 to almost 225 adults. Today we serve over 3000 men, women, youth and their families!
Our growth is a testament to our commitment to those we serve, our commitment to Anne Arundel County, and our commitment to excellence.
Arundel Lodge offers SAME DAY ACCESS! That means you can walk-in to one of our two locations, Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and receive an intake and assessment, as well as receive an appointment to meet with one of our therapists within 10 days.
Who we serve in the Outpatient Mental Health Clinic
- We serve all community members, 4 years of age and older. Individuals under the age of 16 years require consent of parent or legal guardian.
- Latin/Spanish speaking therapists and psychiatrist are available for our Spanish speaking community members.
- We have a therapist, fluent in American Sign Language (ASL), available for deaf and hard of hearing persons.
- Teletherapy is provided to Eastern Shore residents who are deaf and hard of hearing.
We provide a wide array of services
- SAME DAY ACCESS (Intake and Assessment): walk-ins Mon-Fri. Please call for service hours as they may change from time to time.
- Psychiatric screening and assessments
- Medication evaluation, management, and monitoring
- Person-centered treatment planning for recovery
- Individual, group and family therapy
- Transition and discharge planning
- Trauma-informed care
- Spanish speaking/Hispanic Therapist and Psychiatrist are available
- Fluent ASL therapist available for deaf and hard of hearing persons
- Teletherapy to deaf residents of the Eastern Shore
- Referrals and connections to outside services or other Arundel Lodge programs available.
Ongoing therapy offered at two convenient locations
Arundel Lodge (Main Campus) Arundel Lodge (Satelite)
2600 Solomons Island Rd 1419 Forest Dr
Edgewater, MD 21037 Annapolis, MD 21403
Arundel Lodge also works with other community organizations at their locations to assist their populations in need of services.
How to Access Services
Your first visit to Arundel Lodge is available through SAME DAY ACCESS services. That means you can walk-in to one of our two locations, Monday – Friday (call ahead for service hours as they change from time to time 443-433-5900) and receive an intake and assessment, as well as receive an appointment to meet with one of our therapists within 10 days. Please call ahead to find out if we take your insurance.
- 2600 Solomons Island Rd., Edgewater 443-433-5900
- 1419 Forest Dr., Annapolis 410-280-2333
- Valid photo ID
- Proof of Insurance (Medical Assistance and some private insurance accepted)
- Uninsured: assistance available/Bring proof of income
For more information please contact
Chief of Clinical Operations
We believe in providing the highest level of care to every individual!
Arundel Lodge provides services on a sliding scale for those who meet the eligibility criteria according to Department of Health and Human Services Poverty Guidelines. Proof of household income must provided.
Arundel Lodge receives some reimbursements from government programs such as Medicare and Medicaid and accepts various private insurance, but we rely on donations and grants to continue serving individuals who may have no where else to turn, to promote program expansion, and to cover additional operating and direct care costs not covered by insurance.
With your support, more of your family, friends and neighbors can have a full and healthy life in Anne Arundel County. Please donate!