First Step Recovery Program
The way to get started is to take the first step.
First Step Recovery Program at Arundel Lodge is certified through the State of Maryland to provide three outpatient levels of care: Early Intervention, Outpatient services, and Intensive Outpatient services. We also provide medication assisted treatment.
Who We Serve in First Step Recovery Program
- adults 18 and older who have a substance use disorder
- adults 18 and older who have a co-occurring mental health and substance use disorder
First Step Recovery Program Services
First Step Recovery Program is a full service substance use program that provides:
- SAME DAY ACCESS (Intake and Assessment): walk-ins Mon-Fri from 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- screening and assessment
- individual, group and family counseling
- person-centered treatment planning
- transition and discharge planning
- medication assisted treatment: including Suboxone maintenance, Vivitrol injections, and oral Naltrexone
How to Access Services
Arundel Lodge offers SAME DAY ACCESS! That means you can walk-in to one of our two locations, Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and receive an intake and assessment, as well as receive an appointment to meet with one of our therapists within 10 days.
- 1419 Forest Dr., Annapolis 410-280-2333
- 2600 Solomons Island Rd., Edgewater 443-433-5900 (Intakes only)
- Valid photo ID
- Proof of Insurance
- Uninsured: assistance available/Bring proof of income
For more information please contact
Leigh Ragan, LCADC
Outpatient Behavioral Health Clinic Director
direct: 443-433-5953 or 410-280-2333