Marcus Youth and Family Center
The developmental years present opportunities
for intervention that can alter the course of a
At the Marcus Youth and Family Center at Arundel Lodge, younger children have the opportunity to express themselves and establish a safe, trusting relationship with our therapists in the Play Therapy Room.
Adolescents and teens can meet with therapists one-to-one or benefit from Group Therapy, experiencing guidance, healing, and positive peer support in a comfortable, welcoming space designed just for them. Group Therapy for adolescents and teens can be highly effective in reducing the incidence of depression, anxiety and conduct disorders.
Who We Serve in the Marcus Youth and Family Center
- Youth 4-17 years of age and their families
- Latin/Spanish speaking therapists are available for our Spanish-speaking youth and their families
- We have a therapist, fluent in American Sign Language (ASL), available for deaf and hard of hearing youth and their families
Marcus Youth and Family Center Services
- SAME DAY ACCESS (Intake and Assessment): walk-ins Mon-Fri.
Call for service hours:443-433-5900
- Psychiatric screening and assessments
- Medication evaluation, management, and monitoring
- Person-centered treatment planning for recovery
- Individual, group and family therapy
- Play Therapy
- Transition and discharge planning
- Trauma-informed care
- Latin/Spanish-speaking Therapists available
- Fluent ASL therapist available for deaf and hard of hearing persons
- Referrals and connections to outside services
How to Access Services
Referrals can be made by:
|Parents or Family||Healthcare Providers||Schools|
|Social Services Agencies||Court Systems||Law Enforcement|
|Clergy||Self referrals (16 years of age and over only)|
Children under 16 years of age must be enrolled by a parent or legal guardian unless they can be registered an an unaccompanied homeless youth under the McKinney-Vento Act.
Arundel Lodge offers SAME DAY ACCESS! That means you can walk-in to one of our two locations, Monday – Friday and receive an intake and assessment, as well as receive an appointment to meet with one of our therapists within approximately 10 days. Call for service hours.
- 2600 Solomons Island Rd., Edgewater 443-433-5900
- 1419 Forest Dr., Annapolis 410-280-2333
What to bring:
- Valid photo ID
- Proof of Insurance (Medical Assistance and some private insurance accepted)
- Uninsured: assistance available/Bring proof of income
For more information please contact
Leigh Ragan, LCADC
Outpatient Behavioral Health Clinic Director